The siege of Dra'gon'sko'lan. (Fanatic 08 batrep, Klomster style.)

edited 27 maj 2008 17:54 in Warhammer 40k
In a dark room i sat, the only light was from a small lumoglobe in the roof and from the three candles i had set up for the meditation.

I like too get some time away from my men, not that i shun them, but too meditate.
Thinking how i should best lead them in battle, guide them in their questions and doubts, and lead them in prayers.

On the wall there is only two markings, one inquisition seal, and below it, the book pierced by a sword, our holy chapter icon.

I sit in front of them, when suddently a hand is on my bare shoulder, as i look up i see brother-captain Borley, who leads my
terminator squad.

-Grand master, i bring news. Borley informs with his deep voice, the helmet of his terminator armour makes it even more deep and
gives it a slight mechanic sound.

-What is it brother? I reply, as i stand up. Borley replies with.

-Inquisitor germahim brings reports of a grand scale invasion from multiple forces in the Dra'gon'sko'lan system. Germahim is the
malleus inquisitor attached to my strike force,

Borley then hands me a dataslate, i read the information in it.

Apparently multiple forces from all over the segmentum is heading towards Dra'gon'sko'lan too take over a mystic item.
Probably a warp artifact.

As i finish reading the slate i look up on borley, he stands alot taller than me in his terminator armour.

-Go too the others, inform them that we depart as fast as possible in the strike cruiser Hokbei corollis! I order, Borley gives me a
single nod and then moves of.

I start walking towards the armoury.

When we depart on Hokbei corollis another inquisitor enters the bridge, he and germahim discusses a while and then the inquisitor
leaves and Germahim walks up too me.

-Grand master Castus, my collegue here informs me that 2 other strike forces also are moving towards the Dra'gon'sko'lan system, and
suggests that we combine forces. Germahim informs me.

-Sounds well inquisitor, we will meet up when we arrive too discuss tactics.

-I have taken the liberty of inducting an imperial guard regiment into our forces, namely the 75th Thulean Gardes-Grenadier Division,
they will be a good asset as decoys and such, allowing us too flank the enemy forces and strike at its heart!

-I suppose that they have been tested for purity, and will be "seen to" both during and after the fighting? I ask Germahim Ect.

-Of course, another inquisitor is leading them and the reports of their sacrifices for the emperor is already signed.

-Good. Is my only reply, as i watch the port trough the huge glass windows on the bridge.

As we arrived in the Dra'gon'sko'lan system, we made planetfall, alot of enemy vessels were lined up in the outer atmosphere but we hid
outside their sight, allowing us too execute this most important mission.

The fleet will destroy all enemy vessels here in time.

We met up with the Inquisitors leading the two other strike forces, Inquisitor Crudus Saeta and Inquisitor Juvenis Levart.
As we discussed tactics too be used over the campaign we realized that the inquisitor commanding the 75th Thulean gardes-grenadier
division was nowhere too be found.

After scouting parties had been sent out we got the drop location of the 75th, it was far off so we had to travel a long way too meet
up with their inquisitor, namely, Inquisitor Induviae Aquilus.

As we were discussing tactics, the enemy suddently initiated an attack, the whole planet was coverd in war as defensive positions were
attacked everywhere.

It was time too face the enemies.....

Intro 2.0, vad tycks?

Kommentarer