DOUBT SE7EN - Planeringstråd
Datum: 9-10 Januari
Plats: Hotell Björken
Sista föranmälningsdag: 6:e December (Pengarna ska betalas in till den 7:e så vi hinner beställa priser innan turneringen)
Seven deadly sins. Seven ways to DOUBT?
- Basic Rules: BB Official Competition Rules
- NAF-sanctioned tournament: Yes..
- Style: Resurrection (non-progressive), 6 games, Swiss pairing.
- Finals: The two best teams after five games face-off in a final with overtime. Winner takes it all. Second place is awarded to the loser of the final, regardless of the total points of other teams.
- Time limit: 4 minutes per round / 2 hours and 15 minutes per game. We reserve the right to alter the time limits if needed and to end any game if it does not finish in the designated time. If a coach does not show up with 20 minutes after designated game time it is considered a conceded game.
- Illegal Procedure: Is used if both coaches agree to use it.
- Scoring: Win +15, Draw +10, Loss +5, Concede: 0
- Tiebreakers: In descending order: Result if the coaches faced each other, TD-diff, CAS-diff, TDs scored, number of CAS caused, number of games finished in time, random chance.
- Team: Each coach chooses one team form (Competition Rules + Chaos Pact, Slann and Underworld) and may buy a team with Team Value 1.300.000. You may buy players, cheerleaders, assistant coaches, fan factor, rerolls and an apothecary. 150.000 of this team value may also be used to buy skills (regular or doubles) for the cost specified in the rule book (20K for regular, 30K for doubles).Each player may only have one skill and no skill may be bought more than twice in the team.
- Improvements: Each team will receive two extra regular skills after game 3.
- Inducements: One star player allowed. No other inducements with the exception of Ogres, Halflings and Goblins which is allowed to have two star players. Halflings are also allowed their chef and goblins are allowed to buy bribes.
- Handicap: Vampires, Ogres, Halflings and Goblins receive two extra regular skills before game one.
- Players: Each team must have 11 players, Star player not included.
- Painted: Each model must be painted and the position should be clearly distinguishable. Each player not painted with at least three different colours will receive -1 point in the tournament. An unpainted team can also never win any Fame.
- Etiquette: It is not allowed to interfere in other coaches games, unless to point out violations of the rules. If your opponent wishes to use your dice for a roll, he should always be allowed to do so.
- Rosters: Each coach is to bring at least two copies of his roster. If possible avoid hand-written rosters since they can sometimes be hard to read. There are digital rosters available on the internet.
- Army Painter
- Willy Miniatures
Estimerad kostnad för turneringen kommer att gå upp till 200 SEK (med 50 SEK rabatt för NAF-medlemmar). Anmälan vid dörren eller vid roster inlämnat efter deadline 250 kr (med 50 SEK rabatt för NAF-medlemmar).